Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sleeping tight over Scrambled eggs

Aug 26, 2006 - Saturday

What i enjoyed doing today;

I woke up early today morning. It was 9 AM and yes it was early because today is Saturday! On weekends, though there is no change in nature, I mean, Sun does not come out late or something just to let some people like me to sleep till late or the birds do not take a chill pill and get cozy in their nests but it's different for them. They don't have to go to office daily and spend 8-9 hrs. doing something that has to be done.

By the time I woke up, Shivani was already in action and was fully into her laptop preparing for her exam so I took the apron and prepared myself for a show in kitchen. I made omelet and half-fried (bull's eye) eggs for breakfast. I took special care that the shape of omelet comes out round and it's in 1 piece. I also tried to make it look good s I used some coriander and persil leaves for garnishing. Finally it came out perfect. Shivani relished it and it made my day :)

What I didn't enjoy doing today:

After we came back from supermarket from our weekly shopping, I was feeling a bit tired. I had a stiff neck for last 3-4 days and was feeling an urge to rest. I laid straight on my back after some time it happened. I slept!

There is nothing wrong with sleeping in the afternoon but I didn't feel good when I woke up.It was like I was sleeping the whole day and had wasted my Saturday. Even the aromatic evening tea couldn't lift my spirits. I think from next time, if i decided to sleep in afternoon, I will make sure to put an alarm and not oversleep. Oversleeping! - I think that this was the problem. I overslept and this was the reason that i was feeling weird. Did I tell you that I slept for 4 hrs!!